Monday 7 July 2008

MALCOLM X - DEFENDER OF THE DEEN!


"A man who stand for nothing, will fall for anything."

- Brother Haji Malcolm X aka Malik El-Shabbaz

What do you stand for?

Come and see the heir of Malcolm X deliver a talk about the man, his mission and most importently, his message - and how it can change your life today and change the world like he did in his day!

Malcolm X Quotes:

"I am and always will be a Muslim. My religion is Islam." - Malcolm X

"I believe in Islam. I am a Muslim and there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, nothing wrong with the religion of Islam. It just teaches us to believe in Allah as the God. Those of you who are Christian probably believe in the same God, because I think you believe in the God Who created the universe. That's the One we believe in, the One Who created universe--the only difference being you call Him God and we call Him Allah. The Jews call Him Jehovah. If you could understand Hebrew, you would probably call Him Jehovah too. If you could understand Arabic, you would probably call Him Allah...." - Malcolm X

"America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered white, but the white attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all together, irrespective of their color." - Malcolm X

"True Islam taught me that it takes all of the religious, political, economic, psychological, and racial ingredients, or characteristics, to make the Human Family and the Human Society complete." - Malcolm X

"For the freedom of my 22 million black brothers and sisters here in America, I do believe that I have fought the best that I know how, and the best that I could, with the shortcomings that I have had...I know that societies often have killed people who have helped to change those societies. And if I can die having brought any light, having exposed any meaningful truth that will help destroy the racist cancer that is malignant in the body of America then, all of the credit is due to Allah. Only the mistakes have been mine." - Malcolm X

"All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds." - Malcolm X

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
Malcolm X

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X

Time is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. Truth is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. You don't need anything else.
Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color. Malcolm X

There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time. Malcolm X

Truth is on the side of the oppressed. Malcolm X

You show me a capitalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker. Malcolm X

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it. Malcolm X

"I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color." - Malcolm X

"The zionist argument to justify Israel's present occupation of Arab Palestine has no intelligent or legal basis in history." - Malcolm X

"It is impossible for capitalism to survive, primarily because the system of capitalism needs some blood to suck. Capitalism used to be like an eagle, but now it's more like a vulture. It used to be strong enough to go and suck anybody's blood whether they were strong or not. But now it has become more cowardly, like the vulture, and it can only suck the blood of the helpless. As the nations of the world free themselves, the capitalism has less victims, less to suck, and it becomes weaker and weaker. It's only a matter of time in my opinion before it will collapse completely." -Malcolm X

"A new world order is in the making, and it is up to us to prepare ourselves that we may take our rightful place in it." - Malcolm X

No comments: